Lambert Beach Resort is a planned destination resort located on the northeast shore of Tortola ‐ the largest and most populous Island within the British
Virgin Islands (BVI), located in the Leeward Islands of the Lesser Antilles. The Resort is accessed via a public main road leading from the East to West that links the Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport at Beef Island
(approximately 10-minute drive) and Road Town, the capital (approximately 20-minute drive). The airport provides the main gateway into the BVI with
direct flights to Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Antigua with onward connections to the US and Europe.
One of the property’s main assets is the beach, a wonderful stretch of fine sand recognized as being amongst the most picturesque beaches in the
Caribbean. The resort includes the entire length of the beach giving approximately 1,500 feet of frontage. The property sits within a natural amphitheater
setting with the land rising sharply to over 300 feet away from the sea.
Wyndham Lambert Beach Resort
The Wyndham Lambert Beach Resort Hotel comprises a series of single story buildings laid out over approximately 14.4 acres of landscaped grounds. The hotel is located at the center of the property on level ground adjacent to the beach.
- 38 guest rooms (2 suites) comprised within eight attractive villa style buildings located in two rows of four separated by a central landscaped pathway.
- Restaurant (up to 100 seats) and bar located in a dedicated beachfront building on the western side of the site.
- SPA & Fitness center, a new one-story building located in a fabulous beachfront area, close to the restaurant.
- Club House, a double height building with outside covered patio located behind the restaurant. It is a multi‐use facility able to accommodate meetings and functions (up to 120 seats). Used as a social facility for hotel guests and resort residents with lounge seating and TV.
- Reception building at the main entrance to the Resort with porte-cochere and covered outside seating. Contains administrative and sales offices.
- Swimming Pool, Pool Bar and Specialty Restaurant, BVI’s largest fresh water swimming pool, irregular in shape measuring approx. 170 feet in length and approx. 30 feet in width, surrounded by a large sundeck equipped with lounge chairs, cabanas, and the restaurant’s seating area. Pool bar has a swim up counter.
- Tennis Court.
- Beach equipped with cabanas and sunbeds.
Hotel guestrooms are approx. 500 ft2 and the suites are approx. 1000ft2, all come with large secluded outdoors veranda, ceiling fan and A/C, sliding
windows and doors with mosquito screens, king size canopy bed, large shower, shaving mirror, hairdryer, iron and ironing table, wardrobe with safe and
minibar, 43-inch TV, espresso coffee machine, desk with chair, USB outlets, high speed Wi-Fi (also available in all public areas). Electricity is 120V/60Hz.